2013년 1월 11일 금요일

ode black tiny HAIR







 Ode to black tiny hair


  Do you know when I was 4?I had short hair style.At that time, everyone teased me.So I hated you.but after,when I looked at my picture with that hair style.All families remember me and laugh including me.That is one thing I can say you thank you.
머리카락 그리기~


  I know you are poor.even there is perfect clothes and face,if you mess.then you will have a teasing and hide in the cap or hood.Also,live in the dark all day.when there is fighting,you'll pick it out and lose your home.I'm sorry to hear that.



  I know you like floor.but,I can't understand.Why do you like to travel to floor and stay too long?You maybe don't know how dirty the floor is.Because you make it dirty.Please be my hand when I sweep you.

머리 손질후 바닥에 떨
  I don't have any feeling to you before I came to this camp.So are you upset me?If you are,I'm very sorry.I'll give you love from now on.I hope we'll not fight again.
Meet again in the evening.

  Bye.From Sojung

댓글 5개:

  1. Sojung,

    This is a creative ode. Please make sure to edit it before you post checking for grammar mistakes and spelling errors. I will check it for you next time, ok?

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    You chose a creative and interesting subject to write an ode to. Please make sure that there are no grammar mistakes or spelling errors before publishing your post. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. I can understand your feeling about your hair as I do. I got a lot of tease,too. Anyway,it's so cute! XD

    답글삭제
  4. You're ode was simple and cute!! And your topic was really creative and interesting! I love your ode:-)

    답글삭제